What is PACE Academy?
Focusing on students unique strengths, teachers will facilitate a program of studies that allows for coverage of curricular outcomes in a dynamic and interactive environment.
What is the goal of PACE Academy?
To develop academic skills in a challenging learning environment.
Who is PACE Academy ideally for?
- Grades 4, 5 or 6
- Work independently
- Excited about learning
- Looking for a challenge
- Performing above grade level
- Seeking to expand their academic skills in a challenging learning environment
Some features of PACE Academy...
- Interest driven Project Based Learning
- Technology infused instruction
- Debate & public speaking
- Enhanced academic study in all core subjects
- Complimentary courses
- A multitude of leadership opportunities
- Multiple guest speakers
- Involvement in School Activities
- Field Trips
- Visiting Experts
- and more
- Register your child with Dave McNeilly Public School
- Complete the PACE Application Form
- Complete the parent questionnaire
- Teacher recommendation (to be obtain by our LAC from the previous school)
- WIAT assessment completed by an appointed assessor
- School personnel will contact you regarding the status of your child's application